Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Skype & Bread






This is us at the end of the day. We made bread tonight since Nathan was at an astronomy meeting and I wanted to keep busy. It has been quite hot, so everyone is a bit sweaty:).
Layla finally fits in the bumbo. Not her favorite yet, but we are working on it.
We skyped today with a friend from Argentina that Nathan met on his mission. Their whole family is amazing. It was really funny since Nathan wasn't home and I don't know Spanish--except a few words. I definitely need to learn Spanish and I am officially dying to go to Argentina! The girls were blurting out Spanish quotes from Dora and then counted to fifteen for her. It was a crack up.

5 comments:

bro said...

So cute photos. Love them, b and s look si beautiful. L is so cute, I love her chunk and Evans lips. U get cool points not many women would go to south America.

brookeisacrazylady said...

good looking bread, makes me want to make some!

we should skype today!

Nilla said...

That bread looks yummy!

Courtney said...

That bread looks delicious. So fun that Layla can fit into the Bumbo. Those things are so awesome. I love to see her smile. She is so cute!

Nancy Jo said...

Layla looks so cute smiling. Can't believe she can go in a bumbo. Love the smile of Sadie with her mouth open - it is soo Sadie! Dallas and Brenna are looking older and are beautiful! The picture of the bread looks like it is right out of a magazine. In my case, that is the only way I could get bread to look that way.