Monday, May 2, 2011

Cute little ones before church today:)



I should have taken a picture of Layla because she has been so dang darling--you know the stage when they smile with their whole body and wiggle. She is standing up now as I hold her with her new strong legs and also starting to laugh. It is the best!! So grateful for all my girlies!! The crying sleepless nights are a blur now and we are in a happy phase. Thank you to everyone who helped out with them at church today! That is a task keeping everyone happy/quiet for an hour and fifteen minutes:)!!

5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures ever! I feel like I'm always saying that but seriously.

ok so is brenna hair that curly? wow! Sadie is darling. can't believe the different coloring of brenna and dallas.

glad sadie is doing well, see that wasn't so bad right? ha! guess i'll be eating my words soon

bro said...

Such beauty they are so beautiful, thank goodness for missions to try to help males be more worth these girls

Nancy Jo said...

Oh they all look like princesses! Loved the pictures and so glad Layla is so happy. Take a video of her to post if you can. Glad you are surviving!

Courtney said...

Those were so fun. I love that Sadie was holding her wand. She is such a little princess. I love it! And, Dallas looked so old. She is looking so old these days. Love Brenna's curly hair. I am glad to hear that there is a light at the end of the sleepless nights. It seems like a month or two is forever when you are in the thick of it. Good thing they are so cute!

The Qian Family said...

How adorable!! Love the little dresses and that curly hair. So sweet:) You are so good at keeping up with the pics and I always enjoy checking your blog!