Friday, May 6, 2011

Layla almost 3 months old




Here is our cutie pie Layla who is getting a bit chubby:). What I have learned of her in the last week is that if she naps well and I don't have to wake her up to pick up Dallas from school or run errands, she is a happy girl. If not, a crabby crying girl. We are learning to work around her schedule. This next week she will be 3 months old.

I also posted a few shots of the girls in my high heels. They love to walk around and as you can see Sadie loves to twirl.

Nathan is back from California and it is so nice to have him. Sorry to my sister whose husband is in India while she has a newborn:( at home. I cannot wait to meet Baby June Belle!

Today I have been cleaning the grout in the tile downstairs--with a toothbrush dipped in bleach & water 1:5 . My hands are fried and so is my back. But a great feeling to see it go from dark to light. I think it had been too long. Where was my House Cleaning 101 in college?? They should have offered one. I would love to learn how to clean with bleach, ammonia, and baking soda and would love to learn more ways to use vinegar to clean with.

ps. Just so I can record for the future: I am LOVING our family of 4 girls and an awesome Daddy!


5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

those pictures are sooo awesome. love the one of sadie twirling.

Courtney said...

Layla is SOOO CUTE! I can't believe how big she is. Also, I can't believe how much she looks like Dallas in that 2nd picture. So cute.

Courtney said...

Loved the picture of Layla smiling with her whole body! Great pictures of the girls in heels. Thanks for the pics - sooo cute!

Nancy Jo said...

that last comment was mine - didn't know Court was signed into my computer : )

bro said...

cuties