Just thinking of a few highlights:
1. Courtney gave me a haircut-definitely needed it!! They are the best hosts! Kids played great and it was really fun to hang out with them.
2. Sadie saying 100 times after Nana left: "Nana says she loves my doggie kisses!!" This is funny because everyone, including me, is always telling her that nobody likes doggy kisses. Sadie was thrilled that Nana has unconditional love for her. My parents drove down with my grandparents to see us for the last night they were in town. Great to see them & they always spoil us rotten.
3. 20+ hours with 4 children under 6. Definitely a test of patience.
4. The girls singing Grandma and Grandpa about 10 songs. I don't think she remembered that they just sang but really liked it and would say, "K, are you going to sing now?" Grandma remembered the words to the primary songs and sang along. It was great.
5. The three youngest girls had terrible snotty noses the whole time, which they gave to C.J. and Emma Jane. Sorry!
6. Utah is beautiful. It brought back lots of memories from living there and visiting Bountiful for dinners at the Tanners, and hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's when I was homesick, which for awhile was every weekend. Also the place where Nathan and I met, dated, and the place of Dallas's birth. We both graduated college there and I lived there for 6 years!!
I got to meet baby June. She is a doll. So good to see EVERYONE. They were long awaited visits. I really missed my grandparents, especially because my Grandpa is 89!