Monday, January 3, 2011

One more day before school starts


I have so much enjoyed this break from Dallas being out of school and am not ready to see it end!! I love having no schedule and not having to wake up Sadie from her naps to pick up Dallas from school. They have so much fun when they are all together too! Brenna and Sadie will really miss Dallas when she starts back.

On to another story: Today I was so tired after being awake for a few hours last night--so nauseous and so worried I had food poisoned everyone with Salmon that maybe was kept in the fridge a few too many days:). Anyways, we are all fine, but sometimes in the night my mind will not quit running/worrying about everything. K-so it was nap time, but Sadie had slept the whole time in the cart at costco so I just had "quiet time" for the girls and they were laying downstairs, etc. I fell asleep and I woke up worried where Sadie was. I had forgotten to shut my bedroom door and she decided she was going to paint her nails with my fav. red nail polish!! Luckily, no spills!! Pretty good for a sneaky two year old. She even put it back and was so happy to show me them because she thought they were so pretty. I need to keep the nail polish a little higher I guess!

4 comments:

bro said...

So cute thanks, sounds like you got lucky your carpet isn't pink.

Courtney said...

I just loved how she said "pretty." I just miss them so much. Vacations are so fun. That will be sad when Dallas goes back to school. Your girls are such good friends, and it is so special to see how much they love each other.

Nancy Jo said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, especially Sadie's 'pretty' nails - loved it! Your girls are all so darling!

bro said...

Sadie is toehead