Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post 2010





















Before the New Year begins, I am documenting the last picts for 2010...finally! Christmas was nice. Kids loved it. We had Christmas Eve dinner with a huge family in our ward. Christmas morning was started with realizing Sadie messy diaper fell off while she was sleeping and I was cleaning her, myself, Brenna's feet b/c she stepped in it, and their carpet for an hour while Nathan made yummy French Toast on pink guava bread. Then, we opened presents, watched Beauty & the Beast which the girls had never seen and then played outside with new bike/scooter. The best thing about the day was skype-ing with family and eating the delicious Prime Rib Nathan cooked! It was seriously better than a restaurant! Poor Brenna got sick that day with a cold, but still had fun riding her bike and watching movies. Dallas LOVED her scooter and didn't mention at all how she didn't get a Jack-in-the-Box like she wrote to Santa on Christmas Eve Eve.

Now on with New Years! Brenna, Dallas, & Nate went horse back riding today for an early birthday present of Brenna's. She loved going last year and so had to go again. But this time, she made me ask if she could ride the white horse when I scheduled it. They said yes and she had a blast riding Maui. Dallas rode Kailua and they couldn't remember Nathan's horse's name:). Sadie and I had so much fun going to the pet store:) and doing some shopping:). She loved having me to herself and sang songs and waved to everyone in the stores. She was pretty sad when they left but soon forgot about it. I also had to document us in our "Slippers" b/c it is Dec. 31st and So HOT:)!
Happy New Year's Everyone. I am excited for the New Year! And excited for this baby coming in about 6 more weeks:)!

5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

aahhh i really miss you guys. and it so wierd cause i keep looking for your 4th kid cause it seems like someone is missing.

bro said...

So so so so so so so cute photos thanks so much! I do remember d saying she was getting a jack in the box, did she forget already?

Nancy Jo said...

Great pictures! Loved them all! Linds you don't look like you are ready to have a baby... Horseback riding looks like so much fun! Sadie looks so happy - glad I missed her Christmas surprise : 0

Courtney said...

What a fun Christmas! That prime rib looked AMAZING. I want the recipe b/c I have been wanting some prime rib. Horseback riding looked so fun. I can't believe how warm it is there. I am so jealous!

the waites said...

ummm.. this comment is mostly for Nate:)

Thank You From the bottom of my heart for helping Willie get me a 5 star camera! I mean seriously it was the best surprise. If only I knew how to use it. Im excited to take classses. Looks like you had a fun Christmas, loved your Christmas card. Lins you look so good, I forget your even having a baby.