Friday, January 14, 2011

The Big Thirty!!






Last night our amazing friend and Nathan's coworker babysat so Nathan and I could go out for my birthday!
The kids were a bit crabby during the day so I was really looking forward to a night out:).
Nathan surprised me to a fancy restaurant up North which had the best dessert ever! Here is a post to document the night and the big 30! On our way up, we could see snow on the top of Mauna Kea! Amazing to see ocean on your left and snow on your right.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that Nathan took you out! So fun! You are one good looking, 8 month prego, 30 year old! I love that Baskin Robbins cake. I remember you liking them growing up. I am glad you got one again!

The Qian Family said...

Happy birthday, Lindsey!!! You and your family are beautiful!!!

The Haney Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you got to have a fun date. You look great. When are you coming to LA again? We'd love to see you.