Thursday, December 2, 2010

24 Days Until Christmas






Does anyone have any ideas of things to put in an advent calendar??
This is the first year I am using one:) and the kids are all excited. Welcome December!! Happy Holidays to everyone. Last year, I missed the cold. This year I am enjoying the sunshine! I feel like I need to make a thankful list because there are so many things to be thankful for right now.
Here are a few pictures Nathan and our friend took for us last weekend. The group one is going in our Christmas card:).

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Those are so adorable!

Reeve family said...

My sister-in-law puts candy and a short scripture in her calendar. Cute family!

brookeisacrazylady said...

i suck at advent calendars. love the pictures. the outfits are so cute. you don't even look pregnant!

Courtney said...

Such fun pictures. There has been a dozen or more ideas on this website I like: moneysavingmom.com. search advent calendars.

Nancy Jo said...

Darling pictures! The beach looks fabulous too!

brandon said...

so cute, don't know if i have noticed your girls hair being this long

KB said...

I like doing an inspirational quote or fun family memory and a quick minute or two activity or question for everyone to answer. Did u make that grey dress?! It's so cute.