Friday, October 15, 2010







So the girls have been cracking me up lately. One thing nice about open tiled floors is that it entertains the girls for quite a while with a bouncy ball. Sadie LOVES her new toddler bed. Every time she talks about it she says "Daddy big girl bed!" because Nathan put it together for her. She loves her Daddy. Did I mention she also won't go any where without her sunglasses, purse and 3 cell phones. Transition tips from crib to toddler bed anyone? Nap time is hit or miss with this new big girl!
These pictures are right when the girls got up one morning I am pretty sure.

3 comments:

christy said...

I childproofed their room and put up a gate and told them to go take a nap. I found them asleep in the floor many times because they had been up playing but at least they got a nap. As they got older it was still quiet time in their room even if they didn't fall asleep. Good luck!

Nancy Jo said...

The girls are all so cute! Can't believe how old Sadie is getting! Miss you all very much! Sent you a package today!

bro said...

Your girls are soooo beautiful, I think I want to put all these photos on my fb. I am so glad get to have another niece! thanks