Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lots of PIctures

So Nathan is back from hunting! And he brought the girls pink fishing poles. They are really excited about fishing and can't wait to go. Here are some pictures from his trip, the girls in their costumes, our jack-o-lanterns that only lasted 2 days before getting so moldy, and some other self explanatory picts:). I am getting a bigger tummy. Nathan is officially in the bishopric as the second counselor. Dallas and I have tickets to Oahu on the 10th for her tonsil checkup and we are going to the Laie Temple Open House. I am pretty excited about that and to get over to a mall to do some Christmas shopping hopefully. The girls birthdays are coming up as well. I am excited for the holidays.


















7 comments:

...pfister's... said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Brian and I were cracking up with Brenna's horse!! Your belly is getting big, but you are looking so amazing!!! I loved Sadie's face with all that candy in her teeth. I love those little girls so much!!!

Nancy Jo said...

The green teeth were great - I'll bet Nathan LOVED it! Loved all the pictures! The girls all looked so cute in their halloween outfits - the horse one was sooo Brenna! Your girls are beautiful! You look fabulous Linds! It looked a little warm for deer hunting. Great beards!

brookeisacrazylady said...

I love all the pictures. too great. wear is your costume linds? love all the pink!

hey, what about stella? still like that one

Anonymous said...

thanks so cute. your girls are so beautiful and getting old. love love the costumes, brennas by self is sooo cute/funny. crazy brenna is getting so old and d looks so grown up. the poles are cute/funny. b's costume looks fancy, crazy sadie is old enough for princess outfits, she has cute smile and love b's hair, and i think d kind of reminds me of a mix between you and gma evans

brandon said...

it put me as annonymous

Courtney said...

So fun. They look so cute. Was Brenna wearing makeup? She looked so cute. And, Sadie, what a pretty princess. Dallas, is always so gorgeous too! Looks like a fun Halloween. I love the fishing poles too. How fun!

teresa p said...

So cute! Love that "big" belly you're getting. Give them some big squeezes and sloppy kisses for us.