Friday, September 25, 2009

Oahu



Nathan went last weekend to Oahu for a seminar. He stayed most the day so he went up to the North Shore and took these amazing pictures.

Yesterday, Dallas and I went to Honolulu for the day because she had a doctor's appointment. We had fun hanging out together but a day trip to Oahu was a little much for us. Honolulu reminds me of downtown Los Angeles! Next time we go we need to head up to the north shore. We went to the shops at Ala Moana but mostly we watched the fish and listened to an orchestra.
The doctor said Dallas's eyes are almost equal in both, so very minimal patching wearing from now on. Yay.





2 comments:

christy said...

when we were in hawaii last year for a month, we stayed at the ala moana hotel so we spent a lot of time looking at those fish too. we ate nearly all our meal over there too. we did head up to the north shore quite a bit though and went to the zoo and such. I liked the zoo. It's right across the street from the beach in waikiki.

Bryn Stucki said...

I am so jealous! I want to go to Hawaii so bad, and you live THERE!!!! That is so amazing. I can't believe how much older your girls look. I miss little Dallas, she is so sweet! I hope you guys are doing well.