Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beach Day

We went to the beach and Nathan had the day off! It was fun to get out of Kona for a bit and hang out with some friends. It is always clear and pretty about 15 miles north.
Nathan caught this crab after it crawled over a ladies foot!
Then the nice lady was explaining to the girls that the crab wasn't scary.
Sadie cut her 1ST TOOTH!! It came in from the top. See if you can spot it.
She loved crawling in the sand and of course had to try it a few times to see what it tasted like.
Brenna loved making sand castles and jumping over waves.
Dallas got a fever today so she will be staying home from school tomorrow. Poor thing she fell asleep the second we got in the car. But she had a blast snorkeling with Nathan and floating on a tube.






5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

I can't believe Sadie got a top tooth first! Couldn't quite see it in the picture but she looked real cute. Huge crab! That would freak me out having that walk over my feet. Looks like fun - the family looks great, sorry that Dallas is sick. Miss you!

kasie said...

Love your pics! Sadie is so cute. I still cant believe your living in Hawaii. Thats great the girls are finding some play mates.

Amy said...

What the heck! I had no idea you had moved to Hawaii. I definitely need to check your blog more often. Tell Nathan congrats on graduation. Looks like you are having fun!

Teresa p said...

Wow that's some beautiful water. I love how intent the girls are listening to the lady talk about the crab. Love the smiley Sadie face, as well. I keep forgetting to call you back. Writing myself a note right now (sorry).

Courtney said...

Sadie is getting so old. I can't believe that she will be 1 so soon...and then walking. Crazy. Such fun pictures of the beach. I want to go to the beach so bad! I haven't gone in over a year or more. So, so fun. Sorry, Dallas is sick. Tell her we love her.