Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Click on Sadie to see her new teeth!



We have always had a gate at the top of the stairs but this little one learned how to crawl up the stairs!! Now I guess we need a gate for the bottom. Sadie was pretty excited to get to the top. I was right there watching to see if she could really do it.

Things Brenna loves lately: dogs and horses(she tells me that everyday), Dora, and doing homework like Dallas. She also learned officially how to ride her tricycle. Better late than never. She is one happy girl now that she can keep up with Dallas.
I love this picture of Dallas. She picked out these knee high socks to wear today. She wears tennis shoes ever Wednesday b/c it is P.E. day. And she likes long socks so the grass doesn't itch her legs:).

4 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Thanks for the awesome / cute pictures! looks like your house is getting wild with sadie moving and thanks for the cute brenna update and i forget gma D is only 4 she seems so old, maybe b/c she is the oldest. xoxo

kasie said...

Ouch sadie gums look sore. she looks so big. We miss you guys!

Courtney said...

I can't believe how old Sadie is. She is so dang cute. I want to hold her so bad. That is fun about Brenna and her tricycle. I am so impressed! Tell her that we are so proud. And, Dallas, she looks so cute. I love the socks. So fun.

Amber said...

That is so not fair. Lillian will be a year old on the 29th and we're still waiting for our top teeth to cut.