Thursday, January 15, 2015

34!!!

Layla on my bed watching s dhow while I shower:). She was a little grumpy on my birthday but I still love her dearly:)
A few of my fun gifts from mom!
Sadie has become the dish washing queen!!
A lot of people tell me we look just alike!

This is D getting her homework done. She is a great student! 

These girls have been walking around with umbrellas. They have so much fun together with great imaginations! This is right before my birthday date with nate. He got a pearl ring for me that is Fancy!!

Brenna and her friend Brooke after school today! 
This is the view from my walk yesterday on top of the dam. I just love this walk. It's just too pretty once you get to the top of the hill. 
Lunch date with Nate and kim. Girls love the lobster bake rolls. I felt extremely loved on my birthday!! I should of taken a picture of my nails painted too! Nana got me some gel nail polish!! Here's to s great year ahead full of adventures!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! You are so pretty!!

Nancy Jo said...

I love all the pictures too! Hope you had a great birthday! Can't wait to see you! I think it is so cute they are playing with stick horses!