Friday, April 15, 2011






























Layla is 2 months old now and had her first immunizations today:(. She weighs 10 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 inches long. But we had the best getaway trip to LA last week--met up with all the family there and I got some one on one time with Layla.

I went to my first nephew Luke's baptism! Yay for Luke! It was great to see his Dad baptize him--It is a great thing to be 8! Then I also got to witness the official adoption in court of my newest nephew Adam! He is a special happy little baby. It was great to see everyone and I felt really lucky to go! All the kids had grown so much in a year!

Nathan had a great time with the three girls at home and deserves a great dad award. He even cleaned out the garage and did a huge amount of yard work! It looks great and so nice to come home to a clean house!

The week before was General Conference and we had a nice time at home together watching it. The kids kept asking when we were going to go to church. LDS.org has really updated everything and made everything so easy to watch. Another favorite website we always go on is friend.lds.org for kids. It has so many fun games/stories/songs for the girls.

I have lots of pictures from the Pfister's but at the McCoys, I always just take pictures with my Mom's camera--so you will have to look at Brooke or Courtney's blog to see more...



5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

those pictures of Layla smiling are sooo cute! and the cat one is hilariou

Nancy Jo said...

I loved all the pictures and plan to make a disc of my pics for you!

bro said...

Cute thanks

Courtney said...

Layla is so dang cute!!!!Seriously, I miss her. She is so beautiful. I love all the pics of her smiling! So fun! Emma Jane fell in love with you while you were in LA. She keeps asking about when we can come visit you. It is pretty cute!

grandmamoses said...

aLL YOUR PICTURES ARE TERRIFIC! Layla is sure a smiley one. All little girls seem to love high heels. I threw all mine out year ago! So uncomfortable.
keep blogging. G.