Thursday, March 10, 2011

LAYLA'S ARRIVAL


























Layla will be 4 weeks tomorrow! It has been a whirlwind of events:
(pictures are a bit out of order:)

  • My mom flew over 4000 miles on February 7th to help us. We couldn't have done it without her. And thank you to my Dad for letting her stay for a month!
  • I delivered Layla on Feb 11th--epidural didn't work--just to document :).
  • She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 inches long.
  • Layla cried quite a lot in the beginning but has mellowed out to a sweet happy baby.
  • My dad flew out before Nana's Birthday for to meet Layla!
  • The kids had soo much fun with Nana & Grandpa! They entertained girls so I could just sleep and feed Layla pretty much:)!
  • Layla's Blessing
  • Nathan's Birthday!!
  • Girls have been quite sick with very high fevers and colds that follow. I think my Mom cleaned up throw up at least 3 times! Twice in the car:).
  • We got to see Dallas get student of the month.
  • I am sure there is a lot I missed but I can't remember b/c of lack of sleep:)
I have so many pictures, I want to put a slideshow on here. Does anyone know how?


14 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

I love all the pictures! It makes me want to come back!

just me said...

Congratulations! Layla is beautiful and your other girls are so adorable. I miss living by you!!!

Courtney said...

So fun to see so many pictures! I have been dying. Seriously, so fun! She is so cute. I am glad to hear that she has mellowed a little bit. I am glad the girls are finally getting better. Talk about a crazy month! You look so good though Linds! I am so impressed...especially with all that lack of sleep. We love you guys and can't wait to meet Layla!

Amber said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. And so are you and all your girls. And I love the name Layla. So pretty!

Our Family said...

Congrats! Your girls are just adorable! Shirlene

christy said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.

ETCK said...

Oh my goodness! Another beautiful girl! Congratulations! Your family is absolutely adorable! Erik and I wish you all the best.

Renee said...

All your girls are so adorable! I think Layla looks just like you. She is so darling. You look great!!!

brandon said...

your girls are so cute and beautiful! those future lds leader males will be very lucky.

The Qian Family said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family---it is so fun to watch you guys living life to the fullest! You look beautiful!!!

MissManda-Mae said...

Congrats on the newest pfister girl! I saw ur mom today and she loved her trip! I love the name layla. So glad u family (and state) were kept safe this last week!

the happy thomas family said...

she is so sweet! so very pretty. congratulations!