Friday, September 10, 2010




Sadie is teething, with a cold. And when Sadie gets a cold, she also gets croup:(. After a sleepless night last night, she is a pretty happy girl today. I think with the humidifier and a dose of her inhaler tonight, she should do okay. And she needs to because...

I am going on a Relief Society (amazing church women's organization) Campout. Nathan is watching the girls and we get to go up north a few hours, have dinner, devotionals, sleep over, and then wake up and have more classes, and activities. I have never left him overnight with the girls that I can remember, so I hope it goes okay for him--and for me (I am not the best camper).


Yesterday was picture Day for Dallas at school so I took a picture of Brenna too. The girls sure love their bikes. Brenna's bike has a few issues where her chain always falls off, but she has figured out how to put it back on herself! What a big girl!

Brenna also got a very needed hair cut. I have NEVER seen her hair this straight! It didn't last long though in this humidity.

Best news yesterday: bought a Scentsy candle from my friend here who is starting to sell them. I LOVE good smelling candles and really miss the Salt City Candles. I also had fun making baby bibs yesterday

Worst news yesterday: A lawsuit from a guy who is sewing me from a fender bender 3 years ago just made it to TRIAL. They are requesting my presence in April in LA. Not fun, but on the other hand, If I have to go, I would LOVE to go visit family. I am going to start searching for cheap tickets now.


4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

darling pictures. the campout sounds super fun! good luck.

brandon said...

sooo cute photos. that is terrible about law stuff, but good if you get to visit brooke/kids. your kids are so cute.

Nancy Jo said...

So sad Sadie is sick. Hope she gets well quick. Darling pictures of the girls! Your get away sounds great! Bummer about the lawsuit - I think it sounds so bogus.

Courtney said...

Dallas looked so cute for pictures. I sure they were not as good as Nathan's though. I hope you had an amazing time on your campout. That sounds so refreshing. What a great idea! That is so stinky about the lawsuit, but I would be so very excited to see you and the baby. :)