Sunday, May 9, 2010

Who knew in Hawaii the girls would be taking horse lessons!!







I bought this shop vac for myself and it was a long needed purchase! We were all having so much fun cleaning out the cars! No more kid crumbs.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I was spoiled by the girls and Nathan. He would not let me lift a finger today! He did everything and was so sweet!! I wished I would have got a family picture today. Dallas made me so many pictures that say that she loves me and tonight she told me she wished everyday were Mother's Day. Brenna, who knows I miss my own Mom gave me a dollar to buy a plane ticket to AL! Such sweet girls.

These other pictures are of the girls learning all about this pony "Treasure" at their horse lesson. Miss Liz was giving them all the tips. Sadie and I had fun walking around the farm checking out all the animals. She is so funny!


8 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

those pics are so cute/funny, sadie is so cute .

Brandon Walter Evans said...

thanks

Brandon Walter Evans said...

they look so cute pigtails/ponytails and i like the boots. pony cute also. the plane ticket dollar was sooo cute. your kids are so cute. i know i felt bad i don't think i mentioned Brenna's name specifically when we were on speaker phone and did D and Sadie, i need warning for speaker phone for sure. so hope Brenna knows i think she is sweet and fun also. i think sadie is so funny/cute. lucked out with that bonde hair, they are so cute.

The Haney Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best moms I know! We miss you!

Nancy Jo said...

How much fun to take riding lessons! That pic is so cute of them brushing down the horse. Sadie pics just make me smile. All are so cute. Miss you!

Courtney said...

Happy Late mother's day! Oh, I can't show Emma Jane the pics of the girls on the horses---so, fun!! How exciting! I love taking little ones to farms to see all the animals. It seems like every farm that I have been to has a cat. Seriously, Sadie has braids! Her hair grows like weeds! So, fun! We sure do miss you guys! I hope the dog thing works out for your guys.

Annie Jane said...

That story about giving you a dollar so you could see your mom is so sweet!
I love the little stories like that, and am glad you had a good mother's day. My girls really enjoyed Mother's Day too. Today they were asking me if it was Mother's Day again and disappointed I said it wasn't.
You guys looked super cute in your black and gold today!

Annie Jane said...

Oh, and love the horse post, too.