Monday, May 3, 2010



We are back:). It is so overwhelming to me to post pictures from the 800 we took in CA. So I will eventually. But here are a few cute ones since we have been back. We had the best time with family there. Hard to leave them! Plus I gained a solid 5 pounds while there:). We ate lots of yummy food.
We have a lot coming up this month... I can't believe it is May. Dallas will finish her 1st year of kindergarden. They want her to go up to 1st grade, even though it was really a junior kindergarden--we are still debating about that.
Dallas has a violin recital. We have a lots of church activities and birthdays this month. And sad to say our good friends are moving at the end of the month too.
I found a lady that teaching horseback riding and Brenna might start taking lessons since she is obsessed. We will see.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad to see pictures. They are so fun. We miss you guys tons. That is so fun about the horseback riding lessons. She would be in heaven. Love you guys!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Thanks for the photos! OH MY GOODNESS Sadie looks so big/old, man full mouth of teeth. Brenna looks so cute also, your kids look so cute, if you want to tell D, yesterday I was thinking Dallas seems so much older than 5 to me. their outfits are so cute to, like that dress.

Nancy Jo said...

Sadie looks so much older in that picture than when I saw her last month! Sooo darling! I loved the picture of Brenna too - just soo sweet. Nate looks like Hawaii is agreeing with him. That would be great if Brenna could have riding lessons - what an opportunity!

Annie Jane said...

It is sad to say good-bye. You and Nathan are the salt of the earth, besides just being good friends.