Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DALLAS'S ARTWORK

So I thought these pictures were great--being her mom and all:). Everyday Dallas brings about 3 pictures she drew home from school. But this one cracked me up the most. If you can't read it, it is supposed to say"Mom, I love you and I wish I was here at my house." She is starting to sound words out to spell them. I miss that girl while she is at school. But it is also fun to play with Brenna and Sadie too. Sadie now can climb up the slide in the playroom and go down by herself! My girls are getting big!

Also, I wanted to post the recipe that saved my rocker stool this morning. Courtney my sister gave it to me and it got out all the marker on the yellow fabric! I stepped out for 2 seconds and Sadie started coloring on the stool and Brenna joined in on the fun I guess. But I was really relieved. And I need to find all the markers in the house and hide them.

The recipe is: 1 cup Ammonia, 1 cup Dawn dishwashing soap, 1 cup water. Mix and miracle wash:)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Pfisters--Robbie Woods, Thayne Garner, and I were talking about you guys the other day and I Google searched you. I hope all is well!

We miss you here in Utah...please drop us a line at bradishot@gmail.com and let us know how you're doing.

The Bonhams
Brad, Megan, and Abbie (and two crazy/wussy dogs)

Brandon Walter Evans said...

your kids are so sweet : )

Nancy Jo said...

What an artist! I am impressed! I love Dallas's drawings!

Courtney said...

Dallas is so cute! She is a great artist! I am glad that soap stuff worked. It is magical...especially on baby clothes. xoxo