Sunday, October 25, 2009

I so wish I would have taken pictures yesterday b/c we had a primary activity at our church and they practiced for their program they had today, which they did AMAZING. And I have been working with the kids and they are so great. I was really proud of them today. Such good kids and such a fun place to be on Sundays in the primary with them.



So Brenna wants to wear a dress pretty much everyday because the girls love to make their dresses "spin"! It is a girl thing I guess. But this is what Brenna likes to do after we take Dallas to school and I am cleaning up breakfast. This is pre--hair done. And she put the beat on our keyboard herself.

4 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

cuuuute, sadie is such a cute chunker : )

Nancy Jo said...

Sadie is soo smart to fold her arms for prayer! I love seeing Brenna spin her dress to the music! We will have to do skype again soon!

Kiersta said...

She is so darling! That blond hair is sooooo blond!

Teresa p said...

Adorable! Aren't primary programs hilarious. We had ours the same day as yours. Glad the girls did well.