Saturday, October 10, 2009

All Natural






We had our first real babysitter watch the girls tonight! Whoo hoo. She was the cutest girl who brought a goodie basket with toys and treats for them. When I called her she said, "Thanks so much for letting me babysit!" The girls were so excited too. And we had a great time going out!
This week Dallas had fall break! But mostly we stayed home because Sadie was sick. But today we got out and went to the community pool. Pretty fun. The girls came home and napped and I didn't redo hair. But Nate still took these cute pictures of them.

4 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

first sadie is a cutie, second i like D's glasses i think they make her look older. xoxobro

brookeisacrazylady said...

aaaaahhhh...they are changing. its official we aren't there and they are starting to look different. their hair is longer and they look older. i want nathan to take pics of my kids.

Nancy Jo said...

I love how all their hair is a different color! All darling! Is Brenna's hair getting straighter? Love the pics!

Courtney said...

Sadie is getting so big. I can't believe it. Seriously, she looks so old. Brenna always reminds me of Emma Jane. They have similar hair. I miss them. xoxo