Friday, August 7, 2009

Going to the Pool

So I love that Kona has a free community pool! The girls were soo excited to go. They even have a baby pool, which they call Keiki Pool. Keiki means children in Hawaiian. This walker that Sadie is in someone in the ward dropped off for her. That was the same person who dropped off blow up beds for us to use while we are waiting for our beds to come. And the same family who fed us Sunday dinner last week, had the kids over to play, gave us a table and we bought a couch off of. They have been soo helpful. Everyone I have met here is so nice. A few days ago, I went to Nathan's work and he fixed all my chipped teeth (thanks to pregnancy). The girls in the office babysat the girls and were wonderful. It was great and Nathan did a fabulous job. I have a camera now so I hope you enjoy the picts!



6 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

soo cute photos like usual. thank goodness the people there are so nice. xoxo

brookeisacrazylady said...

those are some good friends! how awesome about the pool. miss you!

Nancy Jo said...

Love the pictures! Girls are darling! That is so nice of those friends. Glad you got your teeth fixed. What a deal with babysitting too!

BradJane said...

Linds, Kona looks like a blast. Great pictures.

Teresa p said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys. What a great pool.

Abbie said...

Hey Linds!
It's Abbie your long lost cousin :)
I started this blog thing so check it out, send suggestions :) http://abbiedalton.blogspot.com/
I got you, Brook, & Courtney's blogs from my dad.
Kona looks so pretty, I bet you guys are just having the time of your lives!