Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation!!









Nathan graduated on Friday! It was really neat. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard. And is still working hard for another month until boards are over. I almost cried when they called his name out to put his hood on. The girls survived the 3 hour long commencement by playing with their aunt Paula and candy from their Nana & Gpa. My Dad held Sadie almost the whole time which was so nice. I can't believe 4 years has gone by. My parents came in town for the week which was a blast. They lightened my load a ton! The kids were soo happy to see them. They loved getting presents from them, getting books read to them, their nails painted by Nana, eat good food, endless games, going to the park with them, and church, and my Dad even took the 2 older ones to the Natural History Museum. My Mom did way too much--she had major knee surgery only a month ago but still managed to go to the zoo! It was so fun to have her here for Mother's Day. Nathan surprised us both with corsages that we wore to church:).

6 comments:

Frannie said...

Your parents are so sweet. That's so nice they came. It seems like its been a whirlwind for you guys lately, but you have to call us b/f you leave. We're going to miss you so so so so much!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures. Congrats to Nathan! Woo Hoo! You guys did it! Now, come visit us! :)

Nancy Jo said...

I need to get a copy of your pictures! We are so proud of Nathan! Good luck on all his boards!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I absolutely adore that picture of you with the girls! precious!

Ashley McNair said...

Congratulations you guys! What a fun and eventful week!

Amber said...

Your girls are SO incredibly adorable in those blue matching dresses. Good luck in Hawaii. We will miss seeing you. I'll take good care of Brooke for you while you're gone. But come back and move over here by us. We'll be waiting for you!!!!