Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whenever Nathan has late nights, the girls get their groove on. I was cracking up at them tonight. Brenna loves dogs and ever since she heard this song, she wants to listen to it all of the time. Dallas likes to dance to anything that has a beat:). We tried to hit up the 31 cents a scoop tonight at Baskin Robins but the line was way too long!

Just so you know that they listen to nice songs too, here is Brenna singing for me so she have some ice cream:) a few weeks ago.

7 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Love the dancing! Did you teach them? I thought I recognized some of those moves! Too funny - thanks for posting!!!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

man those girls got skills.

Kira =] said...

Awwww, the video of Brenna singing is so sweet! Yeah I let my kids dance to Who let the dogs out, too. but Carlise's favorite jam song is Gwen Stefani- sweet escape. =]

Amber said...

I love single ladies right now too:)

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness. So cute. I think we have watched all of the videos like 10 times. I love they are trying to dance like you. My favorite is of Brenna dancing. I can totally tell she is trying so hard to shake her booty.
And Dallas, she is awesome. She looks so old. Her clothes and purse make her look like she is going to school. I miss them.
Emma Jane loves the "single ladies" song too. She'll sing, "Oh, Oh, oh, a oh, oh, oh" all the time.

kasie said...

These videos are so cute! I miss them. and now you guys are moving away!

kasie said...

These videos are so cute! I miss them. and now you guys are moving away!