Saturday, November 22, 2008

SADIE











Well, we added a new little one to our family last Friday, Nov 14th. Sadie Dian Pfister was born at 3:33 p.m. at 6 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. She is now a little over a week old and is so sweet. We are so happy to have her here. Dallas and Brenna just love her. We are still in adjustment mode, but my parents are here to help us. I don't know how we would have survived the first week without my Mom. I forget how little newborns sleep at night:). 
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. Dallas also turned 4!! And she is already acting older.  We celebrated her birthday a week early because of Sadie coming. She had a great day and a party with all her cousins, Aunts, Grandma & Nana coming over.  

15 comments:

Our Family said...

How fun! I hope everything went well, you will have to let me know how it is to have three?? Congrates enjoy!

Amber said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Heather said...

She is soo cute! Just like her big sisters.

ETCK said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Your family is so cute. Erik and I are glad to hear everything went well. We wih you guys the best!

qbkids said...

Congrats on the new addition, she is beautiful. You all look excited to finally have her here.

brookeisacrazylady said...

yeah!

alison said...

Sadie is too cute for words! I love all the pics. Linds, You look amazing (as always). And HAPPY B-DAY to Dallas!!! What a doll. Not surprising that all your girls are gorgeous just like their mother! Congrats.

Amy said...

Congrats Linds! You have three gorgeous girls. Hey I never update my blog but would you leave a comment with your address because I have something to send to you. mam-montgomery@blogspot.com. Congrats again and I love the name.

Shaunna said...

Check out that dark beautiful hair on that newborn of your. She is beautiful. Lindsey you have the cutest kids ever. Good luck with the transition to three. It will get better, in a few months. We are now thinking we want #4, so three is doable.

The Qian Family said...

Welcome Sadie!!!! Congratulations! Your family is beautiful. Yeah!!!

grandmamoses said...

I can hardly wait to see Sadie! The pictures are great, but I want to see her in person. I enjoy your blog and look forward to your next post.
Love, Grandma Moses

McCarthas said...

Congrats on your additional family member. :)

Susannah said...

Hey Lindsay! It's Susannah Ivey McCord from Northview! Your girls are adorable! How are you guys?

the waites said...

Lins Im so happy for you guys! I love the name and even more love her! 3 girls, your so lucky. I cant wait to hold the little angel, when are we going to get together???

Jackie and Bryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We had no idea you were even pregnant! 3 girls...I always thought it would be fun to have three girls. So happy for you guys!

By the way...what are your guys' plans after graduation? We'd love to keep in touch with you guys!

--The Houlberg's