Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last week Nathan's brother Brian came home from a 2-yr mission to Tennessee--Spanish speaking.  We met him at the airport and it was really fun to see him! All his family came in town and they had a huge party for him. Nathan is loving being able to have someone else to talk to in Spanish--with all of their inside jokes.  Here are some picts where we went out to eat before the airport--we don't go out that much anymore with 2 kids so I took pictures.  We love Italian!  I just can't get enough Bruschetta. 
As for this week--we have already taken Brenna to the ER b/c she fell down and cut her eyebrow. That was a first for us at the ER. She is doing okay but a black eye is coming in.  I am now just trying to check things off the list before SADIE comes. I am getting really excited and my Mom will be here in less than a week!  Yay!  






6 comments:

christy said...

Hope all goes well delivering Sadie soon! Cute name!

Our Family said...

Linds you look amzing!! For being lmost 9 months pregnant!

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Love the name!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Linds... you have got to be one of the most glamerous looking pregnant gals I have ever seen--you look beautiful! Best of luck with the next week!

Kellie said...

Hey Lindsey - loved catching up!

MissManda-Mae said...

hey lindsey... I don't know if you remember me, but i met you once at the theater in Provo. I married Joe M and live back in your hometown, and I see your awesome parents often on sundays... you have beautiful little girls... congrats with #3 coming soon... it's the 16th so if you haven't had her yet...i'm sure you are getting close.. GOOD LUCK!!