Wednesday, July 30, 2008



I hope you are having a great Summer! I can't believe so much of it has already passed! So, I know these picts aren't flattering of me but, I thought they were so funny of Dallas and Brenna. By the way, the bumps on Dallas's head are better now. It is a big joke in our house about Brenna's frowny face. The other day I tripped while I was holding her and she totally came down with me and her head bumped the ground. We were walking over to the table to have dessert as a family and for 5 minutes after, she just stared me down and wouldn't even eat her treat. I felt so bad. But she loves me again now so that is good:). 
 The last picture is supposed to be of my new curtains that Nathan's Mom sewed for me and helped me put them up in my room after seeing that I had like 10 blankets in the window before (because I like the room so dark for their naps so that they don't play with each other).





12 comments:

kasie said...

Ouch! dallas always hits her head! that one looks bad to. those are way funny pics you guys look so cute! brenna does a pretty good face! and there room looks so cute! i hope its dark enough in there! how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Too cute, pics made me laugh. Brenna looks like you Linds, expressions included - funny! Miss you! Can't wait for you to come out. xoxomom

alison said...

First of all, I love all the picts! You look great despite what you think! How have you been feeling?? I love the girls pictures all dressed up outside for summer with the crazy sunglasses and hats. Too cute! Their nursery room is sooo stinkin' clean and darling. I love those curtains. Thanks for the update!

Amber said...

The one of all three of you making the pouty(sp?) face is too cute.

christy said...

What a cute room for some cute girls! Love the frowny faces. Too funny!

christy said...

That comment is from Heather rather than Christy. I didn't realize she was logged on.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

oh my goodness the frowny face one is soo cute. your girls know how to work it. that is a sad/funny story about brenna not eating her dessert! i like the dallas with tiggy. does brenna have/want a tiggy or something? does she like baby dolls. xoxobrand

The Qian Family said...

Your girls are so cute! I love their room and those curtains are great!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

These are cute pics...love the frowny face from Brenna! The pink curtains are cute too. I wish I knew how to sew like that.Miss you!

Ally said...

You guys are so cute!

Ashley McNair said...

Oh my gosh, those faces are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hah! I finally understand who Brenna got the pouty face from. I just couldn't believe you could ever look like that but now I know. You're Mom was right (she said you used to be "shy" too)!