Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun with Nana








So my Mom left this morning but was here a week and it was so fun to see her! We hadn't seen her since Christmas so we really missed her. D & B loved playing with her. We went to the beach, my sister's, Cold Stone, Kung Fu Panda, shopping at Ikea,the Natural History Museum, church, ate her yummy Roast,went out on a date and just hung out at our house. We also made a quick trip to the doctor since I totally cut my eye ball with an eyelash curler--didn't know that could happen since I have been using one since I was 14:). So embarrassing. Anyways, She brought me The Host so I am excited to read that. And Brenna and Nate got very needed and cute haircuts from her. Thanks Nana! U are the BEST! We are can't wait to go to Bama in August!


12 comments:

McCarthas said...

Oh that looked like so much fun.

brookeisacrazylady said...

your pictures are so cute. booo hooo hooo mom is gone :(

Heather said...

Cute Pictures!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

thanks so much for the photos! especially the one with all the kids!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

sorry about cutting your eye. i HATE when i cut my face good with a razor and bleed for like 4 hours. plus cuts on your face everyone is all asking you about it, hope it gets better soon!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

i love how brenna is buried with candy in her hand : )

Shelly said...

I loved the pic of Brenna is buried in sand and enjoying it too. How did you cut your eye with the eyelash curler? Did you slip? I wouldn't have thought it possible but it sounds painful.

Amy said...

Fun times! Your girls are so cute! And congrats on #3!

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much already!
xoxonana

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Looks like you guys had the funnest time!!! How great that your Mom could come for a visit! Your girls are too cute! (Hi Dallas!!) And you are one hot mama!
Miss you guys!

Ashley McNair said...

How fun! What cute pics!

Mitchell4 said...

I talked to your Nanna for a split second on Sunday long enough to find out how her Cali trip went. She is such a cool lady. We'll be having a swim play date next week at her house. Wish you could be there. Having a girl sounds so exciting. Maybe we'll have one someday. So far it's all boys. It's all good. It looks like Mt. Baldy hasn't changed much. Have a good week.