Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged--all about Hubby


Well, this is actually a perfect tag since tomorrow is Nate's BIRTHDAY!! I think this is the first tag that I have responded to.

What is his name? Nathan Everett Pfister

Who pays the Bills? I do, except for the big credit card that USC tuition is on. He pays that online. I mail all my bills in--I know I am behind the times on that one.

What is his Guilty Pleasure? I am not sure...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed. I do--closest to the kids.

How long have you been married? This will be our 5th year in August.

How long did you date? From our 1st date until we got married--almost 2 years. But some of that was long distance.

How old is he? 28 tomorrow

How old are you? 27

Who mows the lawn? We don't have one but someday when we do, I hope he will do it.

Who cooks dinner? Me, the majority of the time, But Nate can cook up some real good food when he is home long enough. I love his Nachos and pretty much whatever he makes!

Who drives? He does. And when we ride together I am ready to have a break b/c I am not fond of LA traffic and don't have the best driving record .

Who eats more sweets? Definitely Me. There is always room for dessert, and more dessert.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Nate

Who can sing better? Nathan can definitely carry a tune. He is really good actually. When he got in trouble in high school his parents gave him the option of being in the church choir for a year, or being grounded for a year. So he was a dedicated choir member for quite a few years. . Me on the other hand loves to sing but am pretty tone-deaf unless someone is singing in my ear.

Who is smarter? He has such a good memory and is so smart. We did have the same class once by the same teacher--Pathophysiology and we both made the same grade. So who knows:). But now I would probably say him. I am learning my A, B, C's again with Dallas everyday and he gets to learn how to be a dentist. I think my brain might be melting.

Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me--unless I can bribe him in some way.
Who has more siblings? He come from a fam with 5 kids. Mine has 4.
Who kissed who first? Nate kissed me.
What was your 1st date? Real date? We went to a comedy club and then went to a friends house and watched Meet the Parents.
Who proposed? Nathan flew out and surprised me on Christmas Eve at my parents house.
What is your favorite thing about him? He is pretty funny and happy all the time.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

That was so cute. happy Birthday Nathan! Good answers!

ETCK said...

Happy early birthday Nathan! Hopefully we can see you again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You look so skinny in your pictures! Hope you have a fabulous day! Linds, the comment of your brain melting was pretty funny. You don't give yourself enough credit for someone who scored in the genius level on IQ test.
xoxoxomom

Amber said...

Cute answers. I remember when he flew out to propose. It was big news in the Dothan 2nd ward:)

William Qian said...

That is awesome. Very sweet. Happy birthday to your hubby :)

the waites said...

oh what a cute wife you are! Happy Birthday Nate. Lins thats so funny I Mail in my bills too!

Our Family said...

Hey- Lkinds I got your package- it is so cute Thank you I am sending little note but I have to address it and send it out- your a great friend