Monday, March 17, 2008

My Favorite Work Out Partner

So, Dallas is my biggest workout cheerleader. She loves Turbo Jam! She puts on either a bathing suit, or my sports-bra since Brenna was in her room sleeping and gets to jammin'. Weights are not needed, but soup cans work if she is really feeling strong.

I haven't blogged in weeks and what have I been doing that I need to start doing more of the Turbo Jam? Making and eating lots of treats.
My favorite ones of the past weeks include Paula Dean's Lemon Chess Pie and her Chocolate Sheet Cake. These are to die for. So yummy!!

Happy Saint Patricks Day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work out partner! She can come and work out with me anyday! As far as treats, I made your yummy 'Light' Brownies and ate most of them. miss you! xoxomom

Heather said...

I bought an Elmo workout video thinking it would entertain the kids when I have them. Wrong! They just sat there and watched it. They wouldn't get up and follow along.

alison said...

I need your motivation to workout Linds. Pass some along please.... Maybe if I had a cute partner like you do, it would be much easier ;)

Sarah said...

Hey Linds!!! Its Sarah Thomas. Im blog stalking you and your sisters :) Im glad to see you guys all so happy! I havent seen your mom in a while! She is MIA! mom and I miss our Tues walking partner!