Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More Road Trip Picts

Brenna always wanted to drive and Nate decided it was time for a break:).


The cliffs were amazing up there, so pretty. But almost an hour and a half outside of Monterey, the 1 Freeway got pretty curvy. It started raining and it was dark by then. The road is right next to the cliffs and I think I discovered that I have a phobia of heights.
Anyways, this little freeway got Brenna soo carsick. Poor girl, everything came up. I guess we will need some dramamine--Dad.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for the heads up... that'll mean I'll need Dramamine too.

brookeisacrazylady said...

those pics are so great!

that is so sad Brenna got carsick.

and considering you are a pilot, I don't think you have a fear of heights :)

Heather said...

Neat Seal Pics and Cute Kid Pics. Perhaps you have a fear of falling off a cliff rather than a fear of heights. Poor Brenna. Carsickness is a bummer.

Anonymous said...

those seals are amazing. the beaches here don't have them unfortunately.

Qian Jia Ting said...

Sorry she was sick---not fun. Hope the rest of your trip was better. YOur girls are so cute!!

Courtney said...

That is so pretty. I would have loved to see the seals. I think Sea World is still my favorite place on earth b/c you get to feed the sea lions. I guess that is where I will always be a kid at heart.

The Haney Family said...

Love the blog pics. I can't show them to Adam or he will covet your camera too much! So professional looking. We had a lot of fun at that beach too. The male sea lions are loud! Ha.