Friday, February 15, 2008

Little D & B.

Here is Dallas posing for me in her cute V-day outfit...She has been telling me she loves me all week since we have been doing Valentines. What a sweetie.

My OTHER little sweetie, however (Brenna) has been quite fussy and if she gets anywhere near Dallas, she is giving her a good slap or scratch. Fun fun. But just as I was about to expose her to her own baby book about being a naughty little sister, I took her into the Dr.'s this morning to find out that ~ her ear infection came back. Can't blame her too much for being crabby if she has an infection, right? Love them both.

As well as their sweet Dad, who scored in my book for Valentines with suprise Take-Out from Maggiano's and an unexpected gift from one of my fav stores. Thanks Babe!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Qian Jia Ting said...

I love that picture! And hope Brenna feels better soon. Ear infections are so hard on them---bring on the tylenol for pain, right?! Your girls are precious and I'm glad you all had a great Valentine's day!

Heather said...

Cute outfit and cute girl. Hope the ear infection clears up soon.

Anonymous said...

wow that picture is darling , i'm glad i share some blood

Ashley McNair said...

What a cute little Valentine's outfit! What sweet girls! Hope Brenna feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Dallas looks so old! I think it is a time to schedule a visit : )
xoxomom

brookeisacrazylady said...

Dallas looks so cute. poor brenna. luke says his ear is hurting again too. we'll see.

Our Family said...

This is so cute, Hey can you email me your address? Thanks

Kira =] said...

Very cute Valentine's outfit! I did some serious shopping to find Valentine's outfits for Carlise & Wesley (which they ended up not wearing to the hospital) to wear in a picture with their new sister. lol =]