Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Great Birthday!


It was such a great day today! We went to church this morning-(Stake Conference, which was great). Nate surprised me with a few goodies before he left for an early meeting. Then he made turkey pesto Panini's for us for lunch~ which Dallas thought was the funniest name ever. We watched a movie and were having a low key day until, the doorbell rings and friends/sister's fam surprised me singing Happy Birthday at my door. They brought with them tons of yummy Enchiladas, Cold Stone cake, Balloons, Salsa, Fruit dip and fancy fun girly presents to spoil me. Definitely made my Birthday. I about cried when I opened the door- especially b/c my hair was in a pony tail and wearing Nathan's knee high white sport socks with shorts:). Thanks for a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: