Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thankful Alphabet Continued

I am so thankful for...

F: Free anything, Freedom in our country, Flights to Alabama, Utah.
G: Gum--especially Strawberry Extra. I love it. Growing up, my Mom is notorious for always having gum in her purse, but always an ash-tray full of gum. Green Lights while driving.
H: Highlights--getting my hair highlighted so that I don't have "dishwater" colored hair or pretty much a no color or grey hair. Hairstylists that will do my hair:). Healthy kids. Home.
I: All I can think of is Ice Cream:). Help me here someone.
J: Jokes--like "What is the strongest letter in the Alphabet? P. Even Super Man can't hold it". Ha ha...Jiberish--I love hearing Brenna try to talk. Or Dallas being silly making up words.
K: Kisses, Kid movies.

No comments: