Thursday, August 28, 2014

Warms my heart

We love sister missionaries. And we stayed at this free farm for about an hour in the heat last week. But favorite quote from Brenna: mom, I'm a country girl. I don't mind the farm smell. 
Sadie started soccer and loves it! She had the biggest smile in her face-scoring 2 goals in her first scrimmage ever. Seriously warmed my heart! 

Brenna loves to come to the practices- Nathan stayed home with 2 each night and I took 2. Brenna loved to climb the trees there and do cartwheels and see friends from school. 

Layla is mad she is not in preschool. Dallas seems to like school and soccer. 

Sad night. Sadie cried and cried about Rue. I am really regretting giving her away. Feeling like worst mom ever. I had to say the longest prayer with Sadie to think of all her blessings, including getting to watch the new swan princess movie she likes, and all her favorite things to snap her out of it. It worked for a bit.

 

2 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Yeah. That is tough. Sorry. You know I love animals and am behind you. Sorry

Nancy Jo said...

Loved all the pictures and the quote by Brenna. Good for Sadie for making some goals! You'll have plenty more dogs. It is tough when they keep getting out and keep messing in the house. It was a smart decision. You are a terrific mom!