Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pioneer Day, 2 lost teeth, golfing with the sisters, cold stone and Dallas's smashed finger.











Summer is turning out to be adventurous. Had a blast at the aquatic center with the McCoys! The girls did about 50 diving board jumps! I will have to post videos on YouTube. Nathan went fishing last weekend in Bishop. Dallas and Brenna both lost a tooth. We partied hard at the church Pioneer Day dinner and square dancing. The girls loved the dancing. I got a good laugh at myself trying to do it! We were the last ones to leave:)! The sister missionaries, my neighbor Joanie and I went golfing on Monday! It was soo fun! I love golfing. The girls last tennis class for awhile was on Monday. Dallas smashed her finger in the door Sunday night. So sad! . I loved teaching Brenna and Sadie's class on Sunday. It was about sharing and how it makes us happy and through the week I can remind them about that lesson. Seemed to help in their quarrels. A good week! 

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Love the pictures of your girls & you especially golfing! So sorry about D's finger. Kisses. Coldstone makes it feel better, I am sure!