Monday, May 26, 2014

I have wanted to do this for years!! It was so fun! I love that I have a huge mountain behind my house. Only 15 minutes away. I want to try and ski sometime there. Dallas says we should do that every month. It was so peaceful. They have a cool lodge at the top you can eat at. This morning we sang some American songs with the piano. I went on familysearch.org and discovered that I have ancestors on my moms (dalton side from Wales) and dad's side that fought in the revolutionary war! I love that I have such son amazing American heritage! So grateful for those that have made our country free. I hope we can keep it that way!!













2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

I would love to see it in the winter! Skiing anyone?

brookeisacrazylady said...

we want to come with you sometime!