Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nathan's Birthday

Thanks to Nana for keeping the girls this week and pfister fam for keeping the girls mon and tues, I got to be with Nathan in Mexico for his birthday. We went on a sailboat on a whale tour for 7 hours today! We stopped and snorkels some too. We saw a few whales that had their calfs swimming right next to them. So amazing! Then we went out to dinner tonight with Dr. Domb. A great day. I have eaten too much. Lots of health talk and Nathan's quizzing all of the instructors about my funky jaw that deviates to the left when it opens and my jaw popping. So they were analyzing all my facial features:))...embarrassing:). Nathan is learning a ton here and loved the course. Lots of top notch dentists here. 








1 comment:

Courtney said...

How fun! That looked like a blast! I'm glad you guys were able to just get away! That is rare, but always nice!