Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Birthday!!

I'm 33! Layla kept arguing with me that she was 3 and I was not 3. I had a pfister birthday dinner the night before and 3 extra meetings the day before besides my 3 hour church meeting. That was 7 hours of church the Sinday before last. I was tired but then I had a good birthday with a regular schedule. We were going to go out to eat but then the little girls started having melt downs, so I cooked dinner and had fun looking at my gifts! I was really spoiled this year!! Thank you!! Then that night, Layla woke up throwing up with diarrhea explosions! That started it. From the rest of the week on, we were in for it. We all got sick. But are better now. I just have some pretty cold sores now to show for it. Nathan and I budgeted at the beginning of the year and it is taking some getting used to. But we need to start paying down this dept! Anyway, here are some of the pictures! 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Such fun pictures! You and your girls are beautiful! They always have such pretty dresses! So sorry everyone got sick! That is the worst!!! I just got it, and it was awful!!!

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pictures of the family! Girls are so pretty! Glad you are over the sickies! That is funny that Layla thought you were saying you were 3 : )