Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Family life.

Well we have had the puppy for over a week. She is Layla's favorite pal since she is home the most. Dallas had her first soccer game. Brenna and Sadie had ballet during it so Nathan and I split up. That's how it will be the next few weeks while Dallas's games are at 9 in the morning. Nathan and I played soccer Sat night. My first kick I pulled something in my quad and Nathan ended up getting a bloody blister:). I am really enjoying being back in Primary on Sundays. Sacrament meetings have been really great too. we are speaking in church on Nov 10th:). Nathan is busy with work. He is really trying to get the word out about non invasive dentistry and working so hard. We have known of 3 people that died this last week so it has been an emotional week. I really like this video about lifting burdens.http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#lifting-burdens-the-atonement-of-jesus-christ  I just feel so bad for those that lost love ones, especially bc 2 of them were suicides:(. Can't imagine what the families are going through. 

The girls are liking school pretty much. Brenna is still getting used to a 6 hour day vs a 3 1/2 hour kindergarten like last year. Sadie loves school but is still fighting sore throat and cough. We are going to the allergist today to see what is causing her wheezes. I hope all of you are doing well!!








5 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

so cute. naked butt. Dallas so old and beautiful

Brandon Walter Evans said...

ouch foot

Courtney said...

Cute pics! Dallas looks so old! Sorry to hear about the suicides. I can't imagine. So sad.

Sounds like you guys have been busy!

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pics! Your girls are so cute! I remember a picture of one of our dogs on my desk : 0 Sorry you have had a rough week. I didn't realize you hurt your quad - hopefully it is doing better. Nate's toe looks ouchie. How many of those color tabs did you use to make the water sooo neat looking?

Lindsey said...

Thanks Mom! 2 color tabs:) forgot how much fun they are!