Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just a few pictures:)

We were taking pictures while we waited for violin lessons to be through. And there is a Baskin Robbins right next door which we treated ourselves to. 
Layla is my garden helper these days. The lilies   were planted as bulbs and it has been so fun to watch them grow and flower. The girls planted them with me so they love it. 
We have been eating dinner outside lately and it has been nice. 
These are my new face burns from frying chicken:). I put on makeup today which makes me feel a bit better:)






2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Oh Lindsey - ouchy! Soooo sorry! The kids pictures are cute - Love Sadie in the boots, Layla helping to water, & Brenna on the rock. Dinner in your back yard sounds great! Hope your injuries heal quickly!!

Brandon Walter Evans said...

layla is cutsie ootsie, lindz don't do that to yourself, kfc