Friday, October 12, 2012

Ants, spiders, oh my!

All the digging and hot weather I guess brought ants out and into our house- like 4 huge attacks a day was too much. Thankfully, Dallas's soccer coach works for a pest control company and have been out twice. But yesterday Sadie grabbed a red plastic cup in a closet for me to put ice cream in and then all of the sudden, there was a huge spider crawling on the top of her hand! She screamed and I screamed and slammed my hand down in hers to smash it!! With my bare hands I killed it! Yuck. A first time for everything, but I couldn't just let it stay on her. Happy Friday. I started putting pictures up so it is starting to feel like home.

6 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Oh man that's a good story. Nasty. And please take of ur word verification it's a pain in the butt

Unknown said...

Yuck Yuck Yuck!! Go you for getting that nasty spider!! Hopefully that will be the last one for a while!

Courtney said...

So Sorry. That is no fun!

Nancy Jo said...

You are the bomb! Glad you got it! Sic.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

Supermom

Nancy Jo said...

Layla is looking so cute & OLD!