Wednesday, September 12, 2012

John Richard Evans

Here are the pictures from our Uncle Richards's funeral. I am not good with words so check Brooke's blog for the feeling of it. I felt the exact same. Love my whole family lots more after that. Made me want to be more giving and loving to others. Grateful to be part of an amazing family with an amazing heritage. I have some really great memories of him. He and Jan let me live at their house the summer before I got married. I have great memories visiting his furniture store and restaurant. It was a highlight of our visits growing up. He always made us laugh. Almost all my furniture has been from his store. He came to my wedding, and Dallas's baby blessing. There is lots more so i am just adding as i remember. Love and prayers go out to my cousins and there kids and my aunts and Dad.

3 comments:

bro said...

Layla looks just like Dallas as a bebe, pictures are sad

Andrea said...

okay we need to swap pictures, if i take them from here, they are just as good as the originals right? I can put mine up on my blog too.

You got a lot of good pics. So good to see you guys even though it was sad occation.

Courtney said...

Seriously, thanks for posting.