Saturday, July 2, 2011


Layla is now 4 1/2 months--5 months on the 11th!! And has found her voice. It is hilarious. She squeals/screams all of the time. This is just a little clip of what it sounds like. I took this after changing a diaper--sorry for the diaper shot:).
The girls finished their gymnastics classes for the summer. I only signed them up for June but they learned a lot.

On another note: I am excited for the 4th of July. I really hope we get to see fireworks. We are planning on going to a rodeo in the morning up in Waimea. I have been reading a lot about our family history and found out that we have a great great great grand father that fought the British in the War of 1812--that is the same war where Francis Scott Key was inspired to write the words of "The Star Spangled Banner."

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

thanks mom and i just watched that like 5 times///typing with 1 hand

Courtney said...

That is so cute! I can't wait for June to find hers. That will be not so fun at church! :)

bro said...

so cute, she is so cute. she does kind of luke like a chunky D. xoxobro