Friday, November 19, 2010

Dallas's 6th Birthday


This top picture is from when we went to Laie Temple Open House--pre getting my hair done...The rest are some pictures from D's 6th birthday, Nov 16th! The cutest was her waking her sister's up in the morning saying," I'm 6, I'm 6!" The day before her birthday, she woke up really early and was in the play room. She had found my nice 12x12 card stock and was writing on each one in huge writing--1 more day until my birthday!! She was making 19 of them to give to each kid in her class. She was pretty sad when I crushed that dream of giving them all away. Luckily she got lots of coloring paper to draw on for her birthday. After school, she opened most of her presents and then played with them until we went out to dinner. I could kind of tell she wasn't feeling the best that night. The next day she threw up in her class room all over her new clothes and was pretty sad about it. Anyways, she is so happy to be 6 and seems older already to me! Thanks family for all the amazing packages for her!!







4 comments:

The Qian Family said...

Happy Birthday, Dallas! I remember when you were a brand-new little baby. Time flies:)

brandon said...

thanks so much lindz for all the photos really appreciate it

brandon said...

love D, she is so cute and funny. thanks for the cute stories. your girls are so cute and that temple is gorgeous

Courtney said...

Such fun pictures! She is getting so old. That is so sad about her getting sick at school. That is no fun.