Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 Year Old's are Funny

Tonight I was giving Sadie a bath and Brenna came in and I look over and I see Brenna washing her panties in the same water I am giving Sadie a bath in! What? I guess she must have wet them (it is still potty training in progress) and thought they needed to be washed. So funny. And I get Sadie out and am dressing her and I had let Brenna just get in the bath. So I am rocking Sadie to sleep and out walks Brenna with her wet washed panties on doing a silly dance. And so I go to help her get them off and then to find she is wearing 2 wet washed panties on top of each other. Strange little one:). 

3 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

: )

Our Family said...

That is a cute story, it made me laugh!

Andrea said...

hee hee. 2 year olds... trouble, but so funny :) i tagged you on my blog only if you want...
and thanks for the comment the other day - it's good to know dating sucked for everyone at one point!