Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A GREAT TWENTY-EIGHT!


I took advantage of the Disneyland Special--free entry on your birthday--and come back in 30 days to go to Cal. Adventure too. I wasn't planning on going b/c I tried the zoo with the 3 girls and it was pretty tough so I didn't think I would be up for it. But I woke up and couldn't think of anything else to do and thought it would be a great birthday seeing the girls soo excited to see the princesses and ride on rides, so I thought it would be worth it. Overall, a fun time. It was fun meeting tons of other Mom's who also had the same birthday and were there with their kids. There was even a Mom there who was behind us in line who also had a 2 month old baby there--born the same day as Sadie. And she had 5 kids! My favorite ride was the Nemo Submarine. It was so fun. Sadie was a dream and I got lots of help from strangers who could tell I needed an extra hand at times. The girls loved meeting the princesses and eating cotton candy. 
This other picture of me was at the end of the night. Brooke, my sis, came over and gave me this purse she made and this new shirt. And my other sis Court gave me these cute slippers. What an outfit I know. 




12 comments:

Our Family said...

Linds you are so awesome to brve it by yourself with three! You re super mom! Way to go, to get your birthday up lready! No blogging for me this week, I am studying for this ekg test- no fun!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

That is so impressive that you took all of the kids to disneyland. I bet they had so much fun. That is awesome. What a fun birthday! Wish we could have been there.

Brandon Walter Evans said...

that was nice of you. woo 28!

Nancy Jo said...

Your girls look so happy! Love the modeling - you look fabulous!

Amber said...

You're a brave woman!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe you took the girls by yourself. You're amazing.

Nilla said...

Happy belated birthday, Lindsey! Love the pictures and am so glad you had a great birthday!

alison said...

What a fun memory to have! Happy Birthday Linds!!! It looks like you all had a blast at D-land. Your girls have the coolest mom ever!!! Lucky them!

Nancy Jo said...

I keep looking and this thinking, what kind of person plays Cinderella at Disneyland... where tons of little girls come up to you and think you are wonderful.... if only I looked a little more like a princess....

Heather said...

Your girls must be very well behaved. I have my hands full taking my niece and 2 nephews to the movies by myself, and they are 9,6, and 4.

Ashley McNair said...

How fun! You are awesome! Happy Birthday!