Saturday, September 20, 2008







We went and saw our friend's new baby this week. He was SOO cute and 1 lucky boy because his parents are amazing. They have also babysat our girls more than anyone. I wanted to post the picture with Nate in it even though it isn't a great one of the fam but we hardly have any with him in it since he is always taking them. I was also really jealous that Frannie wasn't pregnant anymore, but I am getting pretty nervous about having a newborn around with my other two little ones. 

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

You and Frannie look gorgeous! Glad to see Nathan in a picture. Brenna is looking so old! Wade is lucky to have such great parents. Linds, don't worry, you'll be a great mother of 3!

kasie said...

cute pics! by the way mias got both those dresses the girls are wearing! girls are so much fun!

Sara G said...

CUTE LITTLE GIRLS!!! I am excited to see what color hair your third little girly will have! You all look so great!