Friday, August 29, 2008

Alabama





















We had the greatest vacation in Alabama visiting my parents. My sister Courtney and my bro in law Carl and their kids came down for most of the time and we even made a trek to see my brother Brandon in Mobile. I miss them all already! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad. I read Breaking Dawn there (loved), we crocheted hot pads, hung out, got mani/pedi's, caught frogs, saw lots of movies, ate amazing every day, went swimming in a heated pool, played pool, Dallas learned to swim with a snorkle and even swam across the pool with no floatie, went bowling, hod-podged with Court cute frames for the coming baby, dodged a tornado by 15 miles, went shopping, went through tropical storm Fay, Nate golfed and played tennis, got to play with my cute niece and nephew (they are so sweet), and see my bro and his med school. Brenna did fall down the stairs once and ended up getting a pretty good cold. I felt so lucky that she was okay. Other than that, no major incidents:). Anyways, prob. more details than you wanted but we had a great time with family.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures brought back all the memories of fun times. Miss you tons! xoxomom

Courtney said...

Those are such cute pictures of you guys. I love the ones in the pool. We had so much fun with you guys. It was a blast hanging out with you. I wish we could live closer. Maybe someday. Your kids are adorable. It was so much fun getting to know them a little better. They are too cute! xoxo Court

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love those pictures. you can tell nate took them. wow, looks fun. how did he do that under water one of dallas? you seemed like you did a ton. cj already looks older and i love his haircut.

kasie said...

such cute pics. those of dallas in the water are way cool. and brenna is so cute especially the pic of her and the dog.

Ashley McNair said...

How fun! I love all the pictures and the details of the trip. Those pics of Dallas snorkeling are great! You look so cute, Linds!

Heather said...

Cute Pictures, except the oysters. Those things are gross. The underwater pictures are cool.

Shaunna said...

Your girls are growing up so much. I love all those pics. I want your camera!! Just think Nate will be done this time next year. :) John is applying for Perio right now. We should know by December if he gets in. Cross your fingers....